Friday, 7 October 2011

DAY ONE!

   So I have talked the talk and today I had to walk the walk!

I completed both my A.M and P.M cardio sessions and managed to get in a little back work-out and arm work-out. I felt quite motivated this morning so I hope this motivation lasts through-out the rest of the week and so on. Although 20mins in the morning and at night seem like a small amount of time, it still is hard for me to fit in because of my 1 hr and a half treatment schedule every morning and every night.

So the 10 min jog proved to be pretty difficult for me! I had to take little walking breaks in between but I still pushed though it! I even had to put my Oxygen a little higher than what it is supposed to be at. When I'm just walking around the doc told me to keep it at 3, but since I was jogging I figured it makes sense to turn it up a bit.  

So here's a recap
In the A.M :
10 minutes bouncing on the yoga ball while sitting ( this is just to get me warmed up and my lungs moving) &
10 minutes on treadmill

P.M
1O minutes bouning on yoga ball
10 minutes on treadmill

* The line in crossed though means that it is completed :)

So there it it. I hope my jogging will soon become easier because after I get off the tread I am absolutely exhausted and crash on the couch and am stuck there for a good 5mins panting out of breath lol


So day one was a success! Woo! The first day is the hardest right? I don't know, I heard that somewhere though. 

Shelly A.

No comments:

Post a Comment